The one that got away

Zeels, Me, Fana,Sid,Shim,Luqman and Sofea


Finally, I begin to write something again..
I went to Majlis Babah last friday....
The last day I saw him...
hahahah
Meeting few seniors that already flew off to the US but some of them still waiting for their date to go...

If I get the chance to go there..ohhhh soooo cool
Mara why chose Aussiee?????
Be Grateful!

Okay today
Sid will waiting for his departure at night if I'm nt mistaken
Don't be sad yaa zeels
keep your grief and tears in your heart

He's going to Minnesota
Hahaha Usher just im me last night
Alhamdullilah
he arrived in Pennsylvania,PA
He said, the place looks soo kampung hahaaha....

Shim..just made a jest...
He's sooooooooo moron
Hahaha jahatnye aku
p/s: sorry you :)


I just finished reading the Toni Morrison
Actually I did'nt get the message from the book....
hahaha
The Bluest eye


Sid,Iman and Usher

0 comments: