Second Ramadhan


It has been a while
I did not write any entries
Hahaha
Idk suddenly I wanna talk about this senior
His name is Reezal Aiman or we usually call him Usher
Iffah just im me today
Talking about him
He is going to leave Malaysia to pursue his studies in United States
A little bit sad
He's going quite sooner on 11 August
He became a tireless listener and driver I guess hahaha when he did not get what I'm talking about
Usually....
Sob...sob...sob....... :-(
Hope to see you soon buddy
Dont forget my Coach
Your quest in Woodburry Common Premium Outlets in New York!
Find it hahaha....
Anyway
I still cannot manage to complete the explicit instruction in the critical thinking class..
Hahaha..
Still not start anylysing the article
laterla..
when I reach the Akasia after counting the myriad shining stars on the sky
baru I start...hahahahahah

0 comments: